Top Gift Items Of 2021 – 15 Hottest Golf Gifts Of 2021
At golferwatch we have curated the 15 best golf presents for the beloved in your life for the holiday season!!
For the golfer in your life, a golf gift is a no-brainer, right? After all, what other sport or hobby has the plethora of gear that golf has? From clubs to balls, trinkets to trash, shirts to shoes, there is no shortage of golf-themed gifts.
Especially as we approach the holiday season all around the world, especially for golfers like myself and my community , there is nothing more delightful and joyful then giving and receiving golf accessories, golf equipment and lessons for Christmas. Obviously, this depends on the relative experience of the person being considered-if it’s a novice husband or a precocious daughter or a veteran grandparent – the present will obviously vary. At golfer watch, we’ve taken stab at reviewing the various presents that can work for most situations. A bit of pop psychology here – remember, like in most other things, in Golf too, it’s more about demonstrating that you can support and see what they are trying to do. You can be frugal or ostentatious or get really over the top presents – but it’s important to demonstrate that you can see them as a person trying to do this game better. That’s what counts more than anything else.
- Golf Watch- A golf watch can act as a virtual caddie attached to your wrist and could give you a big advantage over other players on the course. Being able to track your data, from the distance to the green or swing speed, could give you an insight into your game that you may have missed. Having the front, middle and back distance will help you reduce your overall score and hit more accurate iron shots. This will leave you with shorter putts and increase your chances of one putting. A golf GPS watch works by acquiring a satellite signal to locate your position on the golf course and then it will display the real-time front, center and back distances to the flag as you move along the course. This technology uses 32 satellites that orbit around the earth constantly.
A golf specific watch like the Garmin Approach S62 could be good. Apart from the ct10 sensors to add to clubs (which aren’t necessary), all features are included.
It uses GPS to show how far things are, which is a different way of achieving a similar function to a range finder. Same with Garmin Approach R10 or Garmin s40 golf watch with Garmin approach CT10 club sensor package. These have been some of my best purchases, specially if you are into stats. You can keep track of my scorecards, all courses are already loaded onto the watch, and the watch provides distance from the pin on each hole which has been just as accurate as a range finder. Some may actually prefer the watch to rangefinders….
- Range finder- A rangefinder is a device used in hunting to measure the distance from the observer to a target. This process is known as ranging. A rangefinder is always helpful to a golfer. Maybe he might like one of those. They are good for practice as well as playing and will help him play better and faster. Laser Rangefinders are much more accurate, most will get you the correct measurement within a yard, some even claim to be accurate to 1/2 or even 1/10 of a yard. This can ease your mind when you are picking a club by knowing that the flag is actually 126 yards away and not 118 yards away. Some of the best range finders Are Bushnell Tour V5, Nikon Coolshot Pro and Blue Tees Golf Series 2 Tour Rangefinder.
- Golf Clubs-Golf clubs can be really expensive, but you don’t need to spend a lot on clubs when the person you are buying a gift for, is just starting out. An entry-level men’s/women’s golf club set could suit you perfectly.
If your gift recipient truly enjoys golf, he/she can then upgrade your equipment later as they become more experienced and serious about the game. So how do you choose? You can expect to pay between $200 and $1,500 or more for a golf club set, depending on the number of pieces included and the quality. As a general rule, entry-level men’s golf club sets with more clubs cost more than sets with fewer clubs. Also, woods tend to cost more than irons in these sets, so if a set has three woods instead of two, it probably costs more. Also, not all golf club sets include a putter. Adding this club can cost another $25 to $300, depending whether you want an entry-level or advanced putter.
Average: A complete set of entry-level golf clubs for an average player can cost anywhere from $200 to $1,000.
Advanced: Advanced players usually buy the irons and woods separately, and it can cost $1,500 or more to put together a full set.
The best 5 golf sets, in order of preference\
- Precise M5 Men’s Complete Golf Clubs Package Set
- Callaway Golf Men’s Strata Complete Set
- Wilson Golf Profile Platinum Complete Package Set
- Cobra Golf 2019 Men’s XL Speed Complete Golf Set
- TaylorMade RBZ SPEEDLITE SET
- Custom Golf products- ball markers, customized towel, a new glove, a golf club brush, golf head cover, Name embroidered on new golf bag.
It can provide an emotionally connection that will show up not only in loyalty but will pay dividends in annual sums. Customizing golf accessories will remind your loved ones of your present and stay with them for years to come.
Why are custom fitted golf clubs a good idea? A golf club that has been fitted for you will enable you to start your golfing adventure without being at an immediate disadvantage. Using an ill-fitting club can cause numerous problems, not only at the start but later in your golfing life.
- Golf subscription Box– This can be one of the most affordable ways to get brand name golf apparel, balls, and products delivered straight to your door every month. For many folks, a monthly golf subscription box is the perfect option for their loved ones.
Inside these monthly golf boxes, you’ll receive premium, brand name golf products like gloves, tees, and apparel, but also other great golf lifestyle and nutritional products curated to match their profiles.
- Set of Golf Balls- It sounds obvious but matching a golfer to the right golf ball, is some work. Working with a qualified fitter can help. Launch monitor numbers might show you differences here or there with a driver or an iron or a wedge with one ball vs. another vs. a third. But the only way to know it is on a golf course, or chipping practice.
The best 5 golf balls, in order of preference
- TaylorMade Tour Response
- Titleist Pro V1
- Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls
- Wilson Staff Model R
- TaylorMade TP5x
- New Golf Shoes. Golf shoes are a tricky one, because to a non golfer it’s a curious item more for appearance than for function. But that point of view is incorrect. Golf shoes are specifically designed to give players stability, balance and flexibility during the unique motion of a golf swing. If the player is slipping or sliding during the swing movement, it is hard to make good contact with the golf ball and consequently difficult to produce good shots. As far as the actually playing of golf, golf shoes are recommended, but not required. You can play your way around the golf course in tennis shoes, running shoes, cross trainers, or any shoes you wish (so long as they do not damage the turf and are permitted by the golf course)
The best 5 golf shoes, in order of preference
- Adidas Men’s Tech Response Golf Shoes
- FootJoy Men’s Fj Originals Golf ShoesTitleist Pro V1
- FootJoy Men’s Flex Golf Shoe
- Puma Golf Men’s Ignite Nxt Lace Golf Shoe
- FootJoy Men’s Traditions Golf Shoe
- Nice golf shirts- Golf shirts are often thought the same as regular Polo shirts. But there is some difference. The polo shirt is more formal than a golf shirt. Polos are generally made from cotton, linen, or a blend of these fabrics. Golf shirts are usually made of polyester and cotton blends. Polo shirts have a longer and more narrow collar than a golf shirt which is shorter and wider. Golfers need a shirt that keeps them cool and comfortable, round after round. Fabrics including polyester and stretch spandex allow movement on the course.
The best 5 shirt brands are as follows:
- Golf Hats-Golf Hats are an appropriate holiday present for guys of all ages. Whether you’re shopping for your husband or several male friends, a good golf hat outlasts most other gift options. Hats are an essential piece of every golfer’s wardrobe, but there’s an art to finding the perfect one. Hats tell everyone what type of person you are. Whether you are the golfer wearing the Hawaiian print hat or the guy with a classic cap with a simple brand logo, there’s a hat for everyone.
The best 5 golf hats are as follows:
- Callaway Golf 2020 Stripe Mesh Adjustable Hat
- The Warm & Fuzzy – Lightweight Flannel Cap
- Devereux G*LF 9Fifty New Era Snapback
- Puma P 110 Snapback
- Titleist – Nantucket Heather Golf Hat
- Golf Bags- Golf bags are great as a present too. Some things to think about before buying it though:
- What percentage of time does he/she ride in a cart, push a cart, use a caddy, and walk?
- Does he/she spend a lot of time on the practice range? How does he/she get from the parking lot to the range? Does she have to carry his/her bag a long way to get to the range?
- Does he/she prefer individual club divider systems or not?
- Does he/she like to carry everything but the kitchen sink on the course or is she a minimalist?
- Different types of bags include: riding-cart bags, walking-cart bags, cart bags with legs, stand bags with cart friendly features, super lightweight carry bags, and Sunday bags for both women and men.
- Golf hitting net
The best 4 hitting nets are as follows:
- GoSports Golf Practice Net
- Trineverse [10’x7′ Portable Golf Net
- Heavy Duty Golf Net 10 X 7 Indoor Outdoor Portable Practice
- Callaway 8’ Quad Golf Hitting Net & Golf Practice Net
12. Automatic ball returning putting practice mat –CHAMPKEY PRO Golf Hitting Mats | Premium Turf with Rubber Foam Padding Golf Practice Mats | Come with 2 Alignment Sticks and 4 Rubber Tees
13. Golfer’s Log. Come on. You know you need it. Its between you and golf. You gotta have a journal!!
- Gift card to his/her favorite golf store
- The one present that everybody needs and will find useful no matter their situation – is lesson packages with a pro. Most driving ranges, public courses, clubs would have their roster of professional’s end lessons and packages. It’s a matter of looking up the place, speaking to them and buying a gift certificate for 3 – 5- 10- whatever works, lesson packages for your beloved. If there is a golf Pro or something along those lines in your area, get a true swing analysis and lessons. Making your husband or wife or child or anyone that you know a better at golf is the best gift you could give.